Presenting is so much more than preparing and delivering a presentation with a deck of slides. Learn how to prepare by understanding your audience’s needs and delivering your content in a dynamic and interesting way. Learn how to develop a strong message and to support it with information and stories that will ensure that your audience remembers you and your message
Who Should Attend:
- People making important presentations to senior management
- Anyone who wants to overcome extreme presentation anxiety
- If you want to deliver more powerful and engaging presentations of all kinds
- You feel that your inability to speak in public or deliver presentations is holding you back
Benefits of Attending:
- Learn how to use Presentation software like PowerPoint and Keynote more effectively
- How to incorporate stories to deliver impactful messages
- Building powerful connections with your audience
- Run better, more focused meetings
- Learning how to project confidence and presence to small and large audiences
June 13, 2019
7:30 AM-12:00 PM
THE WESTIN TORONTO AIRPORT HOTEL
950 Dixon Rd.
Toronto, ON M9W 5N4
Bristol A meeting room
Brian is a professional public speaker who regularly delivers presentations to senior executives across North America.
He has achieved the highest level of Toastmasters qualification, Distinguished Toastmaster. He often competes as a public speaker and has won several prestigious speaking awards.
Brian frequently delivers workshops to all levels of many organizations.
“I was amazed that I have been on the wrong track all of these years – I walked out of your session with clarity, enthusiasm and a belief that I will be able to engage the audience in my role at ventureLAB. Thank you again.”
Complimentary Breakfast and Networking
8 am – 11:30 am
Powerful Presentations Session
11:30 am – 12 pm